The American Girl

 
My Review
 
This book really is a riveting psychological thriller. I could not stop reading it. Quinn was good but her voice was really the strongest during the blog and video entries. For me I found Molly to be the strongest female voice in this story. She moved against the majority and stuck with her instinct. I had respect for her.
 
I don't know what I was expecting from this book but I got everything and more. Dark...check. Psychological...check. Intriguing plot...check. Twists...check. Great ending...check. As the story progressed it was like I was Alice falling down the rabbit hole into a dark place filled with secrets. Just when I thought I had it all figured out something else would come at me. This book is a must read.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations