The Opposite of Right





Kylie Stafford has spent her whole life doing exactly what’s expected. The right major, the right sorority, the right guys, just like her mother and her sister before her. But when everything falls apart for her, Kylie wonders if doing everything right has been utterly wrong. There’s only one way to find out.

She decides to try making all the wrong choices for three months. Hit on a tattoo-covered rock musician? Check. Go back to his dressing room for a hot hook-up against the wall? Gulp. Drop everything to be a roadie for him to binge on more of the best sex of her life? Maybe. Start falling for him despite her better judgment? Um….yeah. Figure out why doing everything that seems wrong feels so darn right?


My Review

I have read a couple different books by this author. They were sweet, contemporary. So, this is my first taste of what Ms. Barth delivers in the sexy romance genre. Well after reading this book, I have got to say that "Sometimes being Wrong can be so Good."

Kylie kept cracking me up with her impulsive moments and the comments that would come out of her mouth. I loved that she just let loose and went with the flow of trying to be a "bad" girl. She did not regret anything she did.

Cam on the other hand, I would not have known he was the lead singer in a band. This is a really good thing. He was not an ego-maniac. In fact, it was he that was trying to get Kylie to be a good girl. The chemistry between these two was hot, hot, hot. Yet, Ms. Barth did it right with out over powering the story. I will be checking out the next book in this trilogy.

The Opposite of Right, book 1 in the Bad Decisions trilogy.
Book 2, The Reverse of Perfection, will release in 2016.
To learn of my next release, please sign up for my newsletter:
http://www.christibarth.com/home/contact/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway