The Killing Kind



A hitman who only kills other hitmen winds up a target himself.

Michael Hendricks kills people for money. That aside, he's not so bad a guy.

Once a covert operative for a false-flag unit of the US military, Hendricks was presumed dead after a mission in Afghanistan went sideways. He left behind his old life--and beloved fiancée--and set out on a path of redemption...or perhaps one of willful self-destruction.

Now Hendricks makes his living as a hitman entrepreneur of sorts--he only hits other hitmen. For ten times the price on your head, he'll make sure whoever's coming to kill you winds up in the ground instead. Not a bad way for a guy with his skill-set to make a living--but a great way to make himself a target.
    



 
 
My Review 


I actually read this book and not the audio version. However I bet listening to this book would be just as great. The premise of this book is what intrigued me to want to check it out further. So glad that I did. I literally had a hard time putting this book down. The only reason that I did is because my breaks and lunch times were over at work. So this is a warning to you. Warning: Read this book at home, so you are not distracted by work.

Michael Hendricks is one hitman that you do not ever want to cross or become a name on his list. However if you did, you probably would never know it before it is too late. Yet, Michael is not your typical hitman. He can be reasonable. Is there really such a thing as a reasonable hitman? Well either way the story got even amped up more when the other hitman was after Michael. These two chasing after each other was like watching two predators with you in the middle waiting to see who would come out on top. The ending was great as well. The only thing killing me is that I finished this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations