Immortal Guardians



In the world of Erdas, every child must discover if they will summon a spirit animal, a rare and incredible gift. Conor, Abeke, Meilin, and Rollan were rare even among those few. They summoned four animals who were once Great Beasts, immortal guardians who sacrificed everything to end a brutal war.

Now, in the wake of that sacrifice, more special children are appearing all across Erdas who are connected to these legendary beings. But something else lurks in the shadows of this hard-won peace.

A dark force is hunting the Great Beasts, just as the world is rebuilding. Older and more powerful than even the Great Beasts themselves, it has slept for centuries beneath the surface of the world. Now it has awakened ...and if the young heroes can't stop it, it will consume everything.



My Review

I have not read any of the other books related to Spirit Animals and these characters Conor, Abeke, Meilin, and Rollan. I picked up this book for my nephews. Yet, I ended up enjoying reading this book. I will make sure that I get my nephews the rest of the books as I want to read them as well. Reading this book kind of made me think of Airbender. However this book was cool because of all of the different spirit animals that the group had. I like how the spirit animal was connected to each person not just appearing but in life and death. Zerif is an bad, bad man. I hope that the group can put a stop to him and his evil plans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations