Rubber Band/Duct Tape Mania

Part craft book, part activity book, Rubber Band Mania offers hours of creative fun for boys and girls of all ages!

Now you can make more than just a simple bracelet! This book is packed with ways to use rubber bands to make bracelets, belts, desk organizers, toys, musical instruments, art projects, and much more. Peppered through the pages are fun and interesting facts and trivia about rubber bands.


My Review

I picked up a copy of this book for my nephews. They have gotten into the whole rubber band craze. This is cool as I can remember making tons of rubber band bracelets for my family and friends. I would spend hours making things and trying out different color combinations. This book has so many ideas then just making the bracelets. Fun projects like earrings, rubber band cars, bow and arrows, rocket launchers. etc. Also, there is many fun and interesting facts all related to rubber bands. Plus, I never thought of using a fork or making my own loom with push pins or a wooden board and nails. This is a fun book.




Part craft book, part activity book, Duct Tape Mania! offers hours of creative fun for boys and girls of all ages!

This book is packed with ways to create all kinds of accessories, jewelry, bags, decorations, fix-its, and more with little more than a roll of tape. Peppered through the pages are fun and interesting facts and trivia about the amazing duct tape.



My Review

I have seen some of the different colorful duct tape that they sell in stores now but really had no reason to purchase any. After getting a copy of this book. I have about 40 reasons to get some of the fun duct tape. It is kind of like Project Runway. Making items with just duct tape like a belt, purse, bracelet, etc. Pick up a copy of this book and see what fun items you can make with your kids.

Interesting fact: Duct tape capital of the world is Springfield, Missouri. This city claims to have sold more duct tape per capita (that means per person) than any other place in the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway