In Your Corner

 
 
I have watched a few MMA matches on television. It is not really my thing. Although, it is the real deal, I don't particularly care to watch guys beat the stuffings out of each other, no matter how good looking some of them may be. However I have to say that if the guys looks as good as the guys of Redemption, than I just might have to watch.
 
I have not read the first book, Against the Ropes but after reading this book, I do plan to go back and read that book. Jake and Amanda were smoking hot together. All you had to do was look at them and you would melt. Besides the romance, the story line was good. Amanda is a strong woman who can stand up to Jake. In Your Corner is the perfect, guilty pleasure read!
 
Purchase a copy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations