If it was "Up To Me" I would treat myself and pick up a copy of this book today. You won't be sorry.

Ella Mayhew works as a massage therapist at the Spa at Mayhew Manor. It has been three long years since she has dated anyone. She meets the sexy Graydon Locke. He already has her dropping to her knees...literally. Grayson is on an undercover mission. He is the trigger man. He goes to businesses and scopes them out and decides if they need to be shut down. His current mission is to see if Mayhew Manor needs to be shut down. What Graydon did not expect was Ella.

I have read several books by this author and enjoyed them all. Up To Me is the first book in the new series from this author called Shore Secrets. So if you have never read this author's books than now is a good time to check them out. I really liked the chemistry that Ella and Graydon shared. They were such a perfect match. Ella had a bite to her. She had attitude but in a good way. Graydon seemed surprised but I liked that he let Ella be strong. This story was not only good, had steamy sex, but it was also funny and charming. If it was "Up To Me" I would treat myself and pick up a copy of this book today. You won't be sorry.

Purchase a copy on Amazon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations