Desmond Pucket and the Mountain Full of Monsters is a roller coaster, fun-filled read!






Desmond is back. I first fell in love with Desmond in Desmond Pucket Makes Monster Magic. He is like the new generation of Dennis the Menace. He keeps things entertaining. I would not want to be on the receiving end of any of Desmond's pranks. I love all of the pictures that are in these books. They just add to the story. I am happy that Desmond finally got to ride the Mountain Full of Monsters ride at Crab Shell Pier. I know if this ride actually existed that my nephews would want to go on it. I have been trying to get my nephews into reading. My oldest nephew is 10 and Desmond Pucket Makes Monster Magic is the first book that he read non-stop. He was literally carrying it with him all over the place reading the book. When he finished it, he asked me for the next one which is Desmond Pucket and the Mountain Full of Monsters. I had to tell him it was not out yet and he was sad. I did tell him I would get it for him when it came out. So if you are looking for a good series of books to give your young readers then check out these books. Desmond Pucket and the Mountain Full of Monsters is a roller coaster, fun-filled read!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations