Cold Shadows




Ok, so fans of a good mystery thriller should check out this book. I have never heard of Jeff Critser. I still would not have, if it was not for the fact that I had a chance to review this book. This would have been sad as again I state that this is a book that fans like me who enjoy mystery thrillers will like.
This book I want to say is simple but also complex at the same time. If this makes sense? Ok, so what I mean by this is that it is simple in that there are no flashy twists but complex in the layers of intrigue, mystery, and the characters that Mr. Critser brings to this book. His former background really helps lend an upper hand to him in his knowledge of technology.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations