Fifth Grave Past the Light is a laugh out loud, rip-roaring, entertaining read!

So you want to know what life is like for Charley being a grim reaper. Well how about during an undercover mission to catch a cheating husband…hey a girl has to make a living some way. So anyways during the mission Charley’s assistance, Cookie is discovered and a shot out occurs in a bar. Charley is almost hit with the bullet. Luckily she falls into the arms of sexy, Reyes. Oh and did I mention that Reyes is Satan’s son.


Charley can’t let herself get distracted by Reyes. Well not 100% distracted. There is a serial killer on the loose.

I can remember reading the first book in this series and loving it. I was instantly hooked. It was not just the great characters but the humor as well. I had forgotten that a little until I picked up the latest book in this series. O-M-G and R-O-F-L.

Even though this was a fast read and I mean fast I still had to stop and put it down numerous times. This is only because of all of the awesome quotes at the beginning of each chapter. I had to share them with my co-workers. Yes, I should have saved this book for at home reading and not on my break and lunch reading at work. It was good.

Charley is her normal crazy self. So glad that she and Reyes are hooking up and taking it to the next level. She is actually using the key Reyes gave her to his apartment. Fifth Grave Past the Light is a laugh out loud, rip-roaring, entertaining read!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway