King Stakh's Wild Hunt

Andrey Belaretsky gets caught in a rain storm. His carriage takes him to the castle of Marsh Firs. There Andrey meets Nadzeya Yanovsky. It seems that Nadzeya is being stalked by sinister phantoms that go on a hunt at night. Andrey decides to stay and help Nadzeya. Andrey gets an up close and personal look at the Wild King’s Hunt.


I am a little embarrassed to admit that I have never heard of Uladzimir or that this book was made into a movie. This book is not something that I would typically read but I decided to give it a chance.

To be perfectly honest. I did find it different in an odd, good way. However I was not feeling it in the beginning and put the book down and gave up on it. It was only after I read some of the other reviews on this book that I decided to give it another chance. The book did get better once I was into it a while. The Wild King’s Hunt party is one scary hunting party. I sure would not want to be the hunted. This book is character driven and is very descriptive which really helped.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations