The Adventures of Mrs. Browning by Marcia Carrington is a fun, quick, delightful read.

Mrs. Browning lives in the suburbs of Grayridge. She is a widow. Everyone who knows Mrs. Browning loves her but feels sorry for her as she lives alone. Mrs. Browning has her daily routine. She does live a boring life. That is except for Fridays. This is when Mrs. Browning trades in her stuffy digs for a posh place and a white mink coat. Mrs. Browning then starts her evening off right by going to Le Nouveau Riche so come gambling and finishes the night with dancing and romancing.


The Adventures of Mrs. Browning by Marcia Carrington is a fun, quick, delightful read. At only eleven pages, I felt like I was reading a full story and not a short one. Marcia did a good job capturing everything she needed to in this book within a little space. I love Mrs. Browning and her double life. I thought she had a great other life. It was fun and had me a little jealous of all the things she did. I almost did not want her to go back to her day job of being a widow. I thought it was too boring and sad. Except then if Mrs. Browning did not then she would not have the grand time of her Fridays. I hope to see Mrs. Browning again in the future. This book is worth the money.

Twitter for Marcia


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations