Wayne of Gotham will make fans of Batman happy.


 I did grow up watching Batman. I never really read the comics but I was interested in the cap crusader. When I saw this book and learned that it was about the past and who Bruce Wayne really was and where he came from, I was intrigued. This is one person that Bruce’s past life before he became Batman has been a mystery.


I did enjoy reading this book. In this book, Bruce was more human like versus being the cool demeanor of Batman. This I liked. It helped to bring me more into the story. However, in the beginning, the story felt a little disjointed. Like I had jumped into the middle and then the first several chapters read like little mini stories versus one story. Also, the detailed descriptions, I could do without.

All of the enemies that Bruce/Batman encountered are certifiable nuts. They make for entertaining characters. Mr. Hickman did a good job telling this story. It was like I was in Bruce’s shoes and seeing everything that he was seeing and experiencing. Wayne of Gotham will make fans of Batman happy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway