Secondworld is a recommended read!

Ex-Navy Seal turned NCIS agent, Lincoln Miller has been tasked to check out the Aquarius underwater facility in the Florida Keys. Lincoln notices something strange. The sky is blazing red with red specks falling from the sky. Fish are dying Lincoln makes it to land, only to learn that an attack has been launched on the world. Someone has depleted the world of oxygen. With the lack of oxygen, people are also dying and the specks falling from the sky is all that is left of civilization. Miller must figure out who is behind the coming of the "secondworld" or all will be lost.


I started this book during my lunch hour and that was a bad choice. This is because I was instantly hooked. That was the quickest hour that I ever experienced. All I could think about was getting back to the book. I was going to leave the book at work but I just could not as I had to finish it. Wow. It has been a while since I had read a book this great. Mr. Robinson really is a great proflic writer He painted such a vivid picture of the "secondworld". I could actually picture something like this happening and this added to the suspense. A strong storyline, great characters, and a nice ending. I can picture this book being turned into a movie.

Lincoln Miller is something that I could cheer for. He kicked butt. It was like he the one only one left fighting the good fight for America. If this really did happen, I would want someone like Miller on my side. He was not standoffish. He did have a caring side and brains.

There was so much action that I was sitting on the edge of my seat. Every time I turned the page, there was something else happening. Secondworld is a recommended read! If you are looking for romance, a sexy hero, and doom and gloom, then turn on True Blood. Although, if you are looking for a book that will rock your world, then you need to run or click on the nearest bookstore or website and order a copy of Secondworld!
 
Purchase a copy here
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway