So whom will you choose…Team Jasmine or Team Rachel? To cast your vote, pick up a copy of Sinners and Saints today!




Jasmine Larson Bush never imagined that she could become the first lady. The first lady of the American Baptist Coalition (ABC) that is. Her husband Hosea informs Jasmine that he has been nominated by the church to represent the North division for the ABC. Now all Jasmine can picture is all the things she will do once she is the first lady. Though, first her husband has to win and he is running against Rachel’s husband, Lester.

Rachel can not wait until she becomes the first lady. Than she can hang out with Michelle…Obama that is! Rachel knows she is the right woman for the job. Besides what type of woman is Jasmine that her secrets can by found on the website Dirt Diggers? When the current first lady of the ABC will not step down without a fight, will Jasmine and Rachel band together to take down the current first lady or will it be every woman for herself?

I read The Deal, the Dance, and the Devil by Ms. Murray and enjoyed it. So when I read about this collaboration she did with new to me author, ReShonda Tate Billingsley, I thought I would check it out. I am glad that I did. This book provided me with some good comedic relief. Something that I was not expecting but it was a nice surprise. Watching Jasmine and Rachel go after each other with their comments that usually included sharp thorns was funny. Both Ms. Murray and Ms. Billingsley did a good job with this book. I could not tell when one voice stopped and the next one started. My vote goes for Jasmine. I felt she was picked on the most and yet she was the nicest one. So whom will you choose…Team Jasmine or Team Rachel? To cast your vote, pick up a copy of Sinners and Saints today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations