Chasing Mona Lisa




Swiss OSS agents, Gabi Mueller and Eric Hofstadler are on a very important mission. They are to recover one of famous artist, Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpieces…The Mona Lisa. Gabi and Eric must retrieve the Mona Lisa before the German’s take it and this piece of art is lost forever. Though, Gabi, Eric and the Germans are not the only ones interested in owing the famous lady. Reichsmarschall Hermann Goring also wants the smiling lady and will do everything in his powers to claim her.

I read The Swiss Courier by Goyer and Yorkey. I enjoyed that book. While, I did like this book as well, it had plenty of action and authenticity; there was just something about this book that I found myself not really getting into. I think it was the fact that even though the story moved along right from the beginning, the story did not feel like it really began until about mid way. Prior to that, it felt like a lot of dialect and set up to the story line. My favorite person was Gabi. She held her ground and was smart. She and Eric worked together well as a team. Goyer and Yorkey also worked well as a team. Though this is only their second book together, it seems like they have been writing as partners for years. I could not tell when one writer stopped and the other began.


“Available January 2011 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations