Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and Zombie Jim




I am familiar with the story of Huckleberry Finn but I was not familiar with the Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and Zombie Jim. This is why I chose to read this book and the fact that I have been recently all into everything zombies. While I did appreciate Mr. Czolgosz attempting to re-write a classic, I was expecting more. Or course, I am not saying that this book could ever become a classic like the original but I was hoping for more flesh-eating zombie action and light-heartlessness.

Instead, I got a nice story with the same characters, I grew up with expect for Jim, who is a zombie. This book stayed pretty close to the original. Because I already knew this story, I kept wishing for it to move faster. So I skimmed over the last half of the book. Overall, I got more of a nibble than the whole feast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations