Swinging on a Star





Bella Rossi works as a wedding planner. She wants to make sure everything goes perfectly for her latest couple. This includes housing the groom’s best man at her house till the wedding. This is because the best man is none other than famous Hollywood actor, Brock Benson. Word has gotten out about who the best man is. The people of Galveston, Texas are going wild to get a glimpse of Brock. Bella is trying hard to convince herself to not get caught up in the hype surrounding Brock but it is hard when he is so good looking.

Swinging on a Star is book two of the Wedding by Bella novels. It can be read as a stand alone novel. I thought this book had charm. It was funny how the people in the town would go crazy over Brock. Brock was not one of those self-centered actors but turned out to be a nice guy instead. As much as I wanted to really like this book I couldn’t. I just couldn’t fully embrace the characters and this book didn’t make me laugh all the way through it. This was what I was expecting. Swinging on a Star gets three stars from me.

Comments

The Bookworm said…
sorry you didnt enjoy it as much as you wanted to.
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations