Show No Fear




Nina Reilly works for the law firm of Pohlmann, McIntyre, Sorensen and Frost as a paralegal. When Nina’s mother needs Nina’s help to fight a medical malpractice suit she has against a doctor, Nina turns to her employer for legal consul. Nina decides to do some investigating herself. Though, Nina may have gotten more than she bargained for when she starts putting her nose in places she shouldn’t be sniffing.

Perri O’Shaughnessy is a new author to me. Perri is also the combination of the names Pamela and Mary O’Shaughnessy, a sister writing team. I thought that both Pamela and Mary did good job on this book. I could not tell where one left off and the other one picked up. I thought this book moved at a pretty good pace. Though I would have liked it better if the adrenaline levels had carried me through all the way to the end. Nina’s determination to uncover the truth is the glue that really held this book together for me. Besides Nina and her mother, I didn’t feel a connection as much with the other characters. There were flashbacks mentioned to events that happened prior to Nina. It seems that events were important but I didn’t really see a connection to the storyline. Overall a pretty decent book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations