Once in a Blue Moon




Bryn Seymour was only nine years old when her mother died. She will never forget the day. It was the same day that the Apollo 11 was launched.

Now years later, Bryn is attending the commemoration of the Apollo 11 launch. Bryn hears her name being called. She turns and meets a man by the name of Howard Walter. Howard tells Bryn that her mother’s death was all part of a conspiracy. At first Bryn believes Howard is a crazy but just as she is about to think Howard is speaking some truth, Howard’s son, Sam tells Bryn that his father has Alzheimer’s and doesn’t know what he is talking about.

I really enjoyed Ruby’s Slippers by Leanna Ellis. Her latest novel, Once in a Blue Moon missed the mark for me, just a little. It still had the quirkiness that I loved about her last book but I didn’t get a full connection with the characters. Bryn seemed like a nice person but she kind of faded into the background with her quietness. I did like the crazy adventure that Bryn, Howard and Sam took. This book may have left me a little blue but I still plan to check out Leanna’s next novel.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations