Contest Winners!!

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I had a couple contests end. With this comes the fun part of choosing winners.

Drum Roll Please...


Winners of an Audio copy of Absolute Power by David Baldacci

1.Anne-Marie T said...
2.Belinda M said...
3.Wanda said...



Winners of a paperback copy of A Black Tie Affair by Sherrill Bodine


1.justpeachy36 said...
2.Wanda said...
3.mountie9 said...
4.Kaye said...
5.rubynreba said...


Congrats to all. Please send me your mailing information to clbstitch at yahoo dot com and please put in the subject line the name of the book you won. Thanks all for entering.


Look for more contests coming.

Comments

Anne-Marie T said…
YAY! I am one of the winners.
Cheryl, I have sent you my details.

Thanks so much!
M.A.D. said…
Congrats to the lucky winners!! =D
mountie9 said…
Yeah, I love winning books! Hubby would rather I won cash, but hey this is sort of like cash since I was going to spend cash to buy the book anyway ; )

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations