The Perfect Couple


I received this book from the Amazon Vine program.




My review:

Colin and his wife, Tiffany are the perfect couple. They are nice, thoughtful and ready and willing to lend a helping hand when needed. Well that is what they want you to think.

Zoe Duncan came home to discover her daughter, Samantha missing. Zoe contacts the authorities but they aren’t taking her serious at this time. Even Zoe’s boyfriend believes Sam ran away. Zoe has a mother’s instinct and she feels it in her heart that something terrible has happened to her daughter.

Jonathan Stivers is a private investigator. He donates his time for The Last Stand, a charity that helps victim’s families in locating their loved ones. Jonathan has a bad feeling about Zoe’s neighbors, Colin and Tiffany. They seem too perfect.

The Perfect Couple is the first book in the Perfect series. Brenda Novak produces another good read! From the first moment I picked up this book and started reading it, I was hooked. The suspense level stayed high-octane all the way till the end. It was no secret what had happened to Sam but I didn’t care about that. I was more interested in what Colin and Tiffany’s intentions were with Sam. The scariest factor of all was that Colin and Tiffany could be anyone...from your next door neighbor, friend, co-worker, or even the mailman. When I think of heroes, Jonathan falls into this category. I am going to buy the other two books in this trilogy.

Comments

Jane said…
I really enjoyed this book, too. I definitely need to pick up The Perfect Liar soon. Did you read the Last Stand Trilogy(Watch Me, Trust Me, Stop Me)?
Linda Jacobs said…
Another one I'll definitely be looking for! I love a book that grabs you right from the get-go!

Have a happy reading week!
The Bookworm said…
I like Brenda Novak, i'll have to pick this one up.
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
Brim over I to but I think the brief should prepare more info then it has.

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations