Meant to Be


Cole Hunter and Blake Landon created the TLC Time Machine. They have just signed a contract with Jacob Innovative Creations. Cole has other plans. Why let someone else make all the money when it should be him. Cole steals the LC time machine device and makes off with it.

Ted Jacob and his fiance, Amanda were travelling by train to Montana. On the same train was Megan Crane and her fiance, Mike. Megan gets sperated from Mike. She heads off to find him in the arms of another woman. Megan is walking back to her seat when she gets knocked down bt Cole. She falls and takes Ted down with her. Ted and Megan recover to learn that they have been transported back to Fargo, North Dakota. The problem is the year is 1898. Ted and Megan are forced into marriage. These two will have to work together if they hold any hope of getting back to the present. Along the way, they just may realize they were Meant to Be.

The thing I like the most about Mrs. Nordin’s books are that the characters are all full of life. I have read many of this author’s books now and I have to say that I am really enjoying her historical romantic comedies. They make me laugh, which is always a postitive thing. To be honest, I wasn’t sure about Ted and Megan at first and if they would work well with each other. It took me longer to warm up to them. Though as the story progressed my heart melted for them. I did like that even Cole tuend out to be a pretty decent guy.

Comments

Linda Jacobs said…
I don't know what it is about time travel but I always enjoy books that have it. I'll definitely have to look for this one.

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway