R.I.P. Book Challenge



I saw this over at J. Kaye's blog and knew I just had to check out this challenge. Here is the direct link to the guidelines and sign up over at Stainless Steel Droppings. This challenge runs from August 24th to October 31st.


I choose Peril the First













Read any four books from the following genres

Mystery

Suspense

Thriller

Dark Fantasy

Gothic

Horror

Supernatural





Here are my four books:

Ruined by Paula Morris -supernatural

Even Money by Dick Francis -mystery

Love You To Death by Shannon K. Butcher -thriller

Street Magic by Caitlin Kittredge -dark fantasy

Comments

Yay! Thanks for deciding to join in this year. I hope you have a great time with it. I try to keep things laid back and fun. It is all about reading good books after all. I look forward to your reviews.
Cheryl said…
Carl V- Thanks. This is one challenge that seems like it was made for me. I love all these genres.

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway