Bloodprint



Madeleine Frank moved to the town of Bath, after the death of her husband. In bath, Madeleine has a very ludicrous career as a psychiatrist. It is here; where Madeleine first meets Rachel Locklear. Rachel is in fear for her life and the life of her son, Sasha.

Anton is a powerful man. He comes from the Ukraine, where he has some very deadly connections and one of them being his brother, Uri. Rachel tells Madeline that she is finally through with Anton. At first their relationship was great but then he would beat her, used her as a hooker and all the while he would say or do something nice that would have Rachel running back to him, but not this time. Rachel has Sasha to care and watch out for now.

Madeleine wants to help Rachel but doesn’t know how; in addition to the fact that Madeleine has her hands full with her mother, who used to be an ancient high priestess that practiced the voodoo arts. Before Madeleine knows it, she gets sucked in between Rachel and Anton. Madeleine will have to watch her step as her life depends on it.

I didn’t realize how much I was going to enjoy this book till I started reading it. Bloodprint is the first book I have read by Kitty Sewell, even though I have her first novel, Ice Trap on my shelf to read. After finishing this book, I am going to jump right into reading Ice Trap. Ms. Sewell is one of the freshest new authors; I have come across in a long time. From the first moment I picked up this book and started reading it, the storyline grabbed my attention and I didn’t once wavered away till the last sentence. Bloodprint is a must read for any fan of psychological suspense thrillers.

Comments

Becky LeJeune said…
Yay! I've got this one to read in the next few weeks. I loved Ice Trap so I'm really looking forward to this one.
The Bookworm said…
great review, it does sound like a good book.
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway