Be Still My Vampire Heart


Emma Wallace is a vampire slayer of the most dangerous kind. Her parents were killed by vampires. The only thing Emma has in her heart is revenge. She is on the warpath, taking out vampires.

Scotsman Angus MacKay has been sent to stop the slayer. He has lived for centuries, so taking out one little slayer should be easy. From the first moment Angus meets Emma, he becomes memorized with her beauty and strength.

Emma can’t resist a fellow countryman, especially one as hot as Angus. Emma can’t wait to find out what Angus is packing under his kilt, till she learns he is a vampire and then all she wants to do is stake him through the heart. Angus will do everything in his powers to stop Emma, even if it takes him eternity.

Be Still My Vampire Heart is book three in Kerrelyn Sparks’s Love at Stake series. You don’t have to read the first two books in order to enjoy this story. Though after reading this book, I want to read the rest of the book sin this series. Who doesn’t love vampires, who a sense of humor? I know I do. Plus, these vampires are sexy. Emma and Angus are the new Buffy and Angel. I loved that Kerrelyn Sparks didn’t make this story dark or her characters tormented. Not all vampire books have to be like that. I enjoy when I read a book of this genre that is new and refreshing, especially when the author adds in comedy and sarcasm into the mix.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I wanna read this one, but the first in this series. Cheryl, thanks to you my list is growing too fast!

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway