My Friday Find

I want to thank Joan Schulhafer for sending me this book to review. American Quest is one of two new books from The Story Plant a new publishing company.






Gloria and Bruce are lovers. Their love is a true love. One night during the Reach Out and Read fundraiser Gloria meets a mysterious man by the name of Mr. Aaron Vance. The next thing Gloria knows is she is waking up in a strange world, where she has been imprisoned by a Macul identified as Envervata. Enervata has taken Gloria because if he can make her fall in love with him then he can gain control and enslave humanity. Now in order for Bruce to save the love of his life, he will have to travel across the country to locate the Four Pillars of Humanity. But it won’t be easy. Time will not be on Bruce’s side. If Bruce doesn’t succeed then all of humankind will be destroyed forever.

I have to admit that at first I almost felt like putting this book down and moving on to another but I am glad I stuck with it as American Quest turned out to be a really good book. It moved a little slow for me at first but once the story picked up, I couldn’t put this book down. American Quest can be described as an innovative, refreshing, fantasy, mixed with paranormal elements to be a book to get familiar with. I can’t wait to read American Quest: Otherworld Quest, the follow-up to American Quest. Sienna Skyy is definitely an author to watch out for in the fantasy world. Fans of fantasy as well as new readers to this exciting genre will fall in love this Sienna Skyy and her American Quest books.




Purchase this book here http://www.thestoryplant.com/titles/AmericanQuest.html

Comments

Robin M said…
Looks interesting. I like your slideshow. I have a few of those on my tbr pile.

Happy Reading

Robin of mytwoblessings
The Bookworm said…
Great friday find :) Its great when that happens, when you stick with a book, and it gets really good.

http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
If a book starts out slow, I will not stick with it passed a chapter or two. I really admire you for sticking with the book.

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations