I was Tagged

J. Kaye http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/ tagged me for the Weird and Random Meme.

Here's the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write 6 random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself.

4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.

5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.


Ok so here are six things about me

1. I like to watch movies over and over again but will read a book only once, no matter how good it is! (I have really good long term memory and for this reason I won't read books but only once but it doesn't bother me with movies) Go Figure

2. I don't really like reading Sci-Fi books (I am slowing finding some I like) but I enjoy watching cheesy Sci-Fi movies on TV.

3. I am a fan of The Tudors (Jonathan Rhys Meyers is a true King), Top Chef (Watch the knives fly), Project Runway (Tim Gunn Rules), and The Amazing Race (Phil is Cool).

4. I love watching hockey (Go Avs)

5. Enjoy playing computer games

6. Also enjoyed watching The X-Files and Star Trek: The Next Generation (Yes I am a trekkie)


Since most of the people I know have already been tagged or have done this at one point or another.

The next six people who have not participated and want to do this...You have been Tagged. Have Fun

Comments

Anonymous said…
lol! You and I love the same shows.
Kristie said…
Uh-oh... Go Wings!!!!!

Are you excited for hockey season to officially start?
Cheryl said…
Kristie it sounds like you and I are both ready for hockey season to start.

Thanks for visiting my blog even if you like the Red Wings. LOl Just Kidding. Come back again

Naida - What ever happened to all the good shows that used to be on?

J.Kaye - I knew we got along for some reason.

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations