We are going Deep.....Skin Deep


There's a killer on the loose in Boston!

This killer leaves his victims breathless. The victims are strangled with a black stocking. The latest victim to fall prey is none other then Terry Farina. Terry was a professional fitness trainer during the day and part -time stripper by night. Now it's Detective Steve Markarian's job to find the killer before it's too late. When starts investigating why Terry Farina was killed, Steve uncovers the disturbing and twisted mind of a psychopathic killer. But the more Steve digs, he realizes that the killer just may be closer then he thinks. In fact the killer's next victim is none other then Steve's wife Dana. The problem is Steve still has no clue who the killer's true identity really is. Can Steve solve the mystery before Dana's put to rest forever?


First off let me start by saying when I saw that Skin Deep by Gary Braver was coming out, I was so excited. This is one author that anyone who enjoys psychological thrillers will enjoy. I read Elixir by Mr. Braver a couple of years ago and was captivated by it. So much that I can remember it still. The plot in Skin Deep is dark as well as a heart-pounding thrill ride. From the moment I picked up this book I found myself immersed in it. I couldn't stop reading it. In fact I finished this book in two days. I felt that the killer's character has some great depth to it. Detective Steve also has a good range of emotion to him. Skin Deep is everything I thought it would be and more. Gary Braver's books are a must read! So go out and pick yourself up a copy today of Skin Deep. You won't regret it. In fact you will be asking yourself "Why didn't I read one sooner".





Here is Mr. Braver's website

http://www.garybraver.com/


Purchase the book here http://us.macmillan.com/Retailer.aspx?isbn=9780765309754

Comments

Becky LeJeune said…
Sweet! Sounds fantastic.
The Bookworm said…
this one sounds creepy! sounds like a gread read.
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh! The cover gives me chills...lol...love it!
Linda Jacobs said…
Like the V8 commercial, "I coulda had a V8"! I shoulda read this guy before this!

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations